Are you concerned about your child’s sleep?
Researchers at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine are looking for children to participate in a research study. We will look at differences in air quality and how long kids sleep.
Enrollment is now open.
Who can participate?
Children who are:
- 6 to 8 years old in good general health
- English or Spanish speaking
- Living with parents, guardian, or caregiver
How does it work?
- An indoor air monitor will be placed in your home for 7 days.
- All children will wear a wrist-watch for 1 week to capture nightly sleep patterns.
- Caregivers will complete a questionnaire and a sleep diary.
Financial compensation will be provided to participants.
For more information, contact
Terry Thompson, DHA, MPH
Enrolled participant resources
P30 Consent Form – English
P30 Consent Form – Spanish
Bedtime Routine Questionnaire (English and Spanish)
Children’s Sleep Diary (English and Spanish)
Tips and Resources for Better Sleep – English
Tips and Resources for Better Sleep – Spanish
NIEHS Grant: 5P30ES023515