The Community Engagement Core serves as the translational hub of the Institute, bringing complex exposomic research findings to the clinic, communities, and decisionmakers, transforming practices and policies that protect public health.
- Prioritizes and fosters research that is driven by community needs.
- Supports bidirectional communication by partnering diverse and disadvantaged communities with Institute scientists.
- Translates Institute research findings for communities and decisionmakers to promote evidence-based practices and policies that improve health outcomes.
- Maintains an active and intergrated Stakeholder Advisory Board (link out to SAB members page)
- Provides evidence-based guidance to state and local decision makers to promote the adoption of safer policies